My Second Nude Year Day 65

 Day 65

Tonight we had an important birthday party to attend and had a wonderful time. One of our oldest and best friends was turning the big 40 and rented a house about 1:30 drive north of us. We spent the evening talking with everyone and watching the fights. It was great to just sit back and relax while catching up with some old friends. We may have had a little too much fun though. Here it is 5 am and I'm just now typing this. We didn't get home until 4 this morning and then had to set up for the shoot. I had tried to use our crystal pitcher as a light modifier in a previous shoot but didn't take the time to get a good pattern. Tonight as I drove home Shannon took a nap, which gave me time to think about the light setup. I devised a plan and I think it worked very well. By and by and I think this theme of shadow play has been very successful. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts