My Second Nude Year Day 64

 Day 64

Tonight I was finally able to sit down and clean my camera sensor after our shoot. I have been wasting so much time editing dust spots out of our photos. I should have done this at the start of the project when I wasn't so busy with work. Now hopefully I won't spend up to an hour deleting black spots off of our photos. I have wanted to use a bunch of sticks we have in a decorative vase in our foyer for a few days now. Shannon grabbed this as a prop on day 58. I want to use it as a pattern for creating a shadow instead of as a prop. I attached this bundle to a light stand using a bungee cord and played with the flash angle until I got a pattern I liked. Then I just let Shannon do her magic. I have included some of my pattern test shots for you to see in tonight's cut list.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts