My Second Nude Year Day 82

 Day 82

Just for the fun of it, I broke a rule tonight. I placed the light below Shannon and pointed it straight up at her. I did not use a light modifier to soften the light and allowed it to be as harsh as possible. I figured this would make for a dramatic and different feeling image. Lighting from below is unsettling for many people, which makes perfect sense seeing that we live our lives with the sun high above us. I was going for a creepy campfire story feel but what I found was something that interested me. The highlights above her eyes draw me into this photo and make me want to linger.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts