My Second Nude Year Day 62

 Day 62

Tonight Shannon had a headache so we decided to complete a simple photo in the foyer. As many of you that followed our last project know, Shannon suffers from migraine headaches a few times during the year. We are getting into one of the times of the year in which the climate is changing and so she will be dealing with some pain for a while. I wish we could find a cure. I can't imagine suffering from a headache that lasts for a few weeks straight. Tonight we used a single light and started with a standing pose and then had her collapse as I took a few photos. This is a simple setup and goes with our current theme. I want to play with some more shadow study as we go along. I am going to create a few patterns to use as light modifiers to further explore this idea.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts