My Second Nude Year Day 86

 Day 86

Another pose Shannon wanted to try was selected for tonight's concept. We attempted the pose but she is just not flexible enough to make it work. We modified the pose and captured something very different from what you normally see. This photo was intended to be shot in B&W but after playing around with the colors I thought this made a more compelling image. Our white line has shown back up in our photos. I was shooting at 1/80th of a second, which is very slow for photography. I don't know how much longer the Canon will continue but we are getting closer to buying a new camera body. With everyone's continued support we should have enough in another few months.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts