My Second Nude Year Day 90

Day 90

Tonight Shannon shared a few ideas she would like to try. I picked one of them that interested me. The pose is simple and we just used overhead lighting for the shot. The focus for this is not dramatic lighting but a somewhat strange pose. I tried a few different camera positions and then decided to change my entire orientation. Shannon has been allowing her pubic hair to grow a little and I felt it would enhance the image. Toward the end of the shoot she sat up and another image slapped me in the face. I asked her to hold for a moment and except for the light socket behind her, the photo was very interesting and we may revisit it in the future.  


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

 

Comments

Popular Posts