My Second Nude Year Day 88


Day 88

Today I wanted to work with stacked lines. I love images that make your eye scan every detail and line, every shade to the shadows from light to dark. I set up with a shoot-thru umbrella in the foyer and let Shannon do her thing. We have worked together for so long it's like we just know what the other is looking for. The photos in the back of the camera were breathtaking but as I've said before, it can be deceiving. I shot a few variations and we finished up. We didn't want to take too long since we have an M&F photo shoot tomorrow morning. One of the models had to cancel due to Covid but the other is a lock. Once I started editing the images I knew I was in trouble. Out of the handful of shots I took, all but 2 were awesome. I ended up selecting this photo. It fits in with my long-term project "Modern gargoyles". I can see all the classic tall buildings in major cities across the country having gargoyles like this protecting the area.   

 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts