My Second Nude Year Day 63

 Day 63

Wanting to spend a little more time working on the shadow theme I looked around for something to use that would cast a pattern. I didn't have to look far, the guest chair in our office would create a pattern for us. I tried setting the chair perpendicular to the wall but it didn't cast enough of a shadow to make a real pattern. I then angled the chair, which allowed the flash to catch more rungs and therefore cast a more elaborate pattern. One photo the black and white with a film frame was the image I had envisioned creating but in the end, Shannon and I liked the one featuring our nosy cat. I believe that now all of the animals have been seen in the project.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts