My Second Nude Year Day 10

 Day 10

I am very happy to report our flash trigger is working great. After having so many problems with the unit I tested the batteries I had been using and found them all to be weak. We only had typical batteries and I attempted to use them for these first few days of the project. I should have known that camera equipment requires special batteries to work at a high level. We made a trip to the store and the problem is solved.

To celebrate our small victory we decided to go with a two-light setup tonight. We shot a few different variations of the same pose and then I introduced colored gels into the mix. I love this look for some poses. I put a blue gel on one flash and a red on the other. I think it came out very nicely. We are so relieved that all is good with the lights. Now we are just waiting for a new camera battery to come in and hopefully, we will be ready to go.

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts