My Second Nude Year Day 16

 Day 16

We had two photo shoots today and a quick job in between. The first shoot didn't go as planned since the model didn't have everything ready for the shoot but we did get to practice. It would have been nice to be able to post the photos but maybe next time. For the second shoot, we took a quick trip down the road to a strip center and had Shannon show a little skin. We got lucky again and started working right around the golden hour. Shannon called it a wrap knowing that I would have stayed until the sun had all but disappeared in the sky. Just as I got in the car everything around us turned gold and we just had to get out for a few more photos. The last images were for our "Dirty Blonde" project and very steamy. I don't know if we will have time to get outdoors for tomorrow's shoot. I have two cars that need some maintenance and a washing machine to fix. If anyone wants to help I will be glad to let you. 


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts