My Second Nude Year Day 5

 Day 5
Nights like tonight make choosing one photo difficult. I had two images I liked but had to decide on one to go with. After much internal debate, I decided to go with a more traditional image. The other photo had an antique look which is what ended up being the deciding factor. It is very surprising how fast we have gotten back into the swing of shooting again. It only took a few minutes to get our backdrop and lighting set up for tonight’s photo. The biggest delay was my camera battery was dead and had to be recharged. On a good note, it appears that the battery has gone bad and the shutter is doing well. This is a huge relief. It is currently nearing 5am and I still have an hour or possibly two before I can go to bed. The one thing that has changed since our last project is the fact that I’m getting tired now. Five years ago I will have climbed into bed around 5am and then climbed back out at 8am without any trouble. I guess time does catch up with us all.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.



Comments

Popular Posts