My Second Nude Year Day 28

 Day 28

I have had a desire to work with focused light over the past few days. I love putting a tight grid on my flash and only allowing the viewer to see a small window of the entire scene. Tonight's set up was very simple, Shannon just leaned over a stool with the flash pointed at her chest. We actually started with the sight pointed at her side but it felt too much like last night's photo and I wanted a different feel and look to the image. I love playing with light since I am still learning different light setups. I don't know how long it will take before I feel as comfortable with lighting setups as I do with composing a shot to get the feel I'm looking for. I believe my composition is my strong game.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts