My Second Nude Year Day 30

 Day 30

Tonight I caught myself being drawn to another landscape nude photo. We took both orientations, portrait, and landscape but inevitably I was gravitating to the horizontal rule of thirds composition. After all of these years of shooting, I always seem to follow the same patterns. When I first started getting serious about photography I was searching for a style that I liked. I didn't realize that I already had a style I just needed to wait long enough to identify the pattern. Now, years in it would be hard to deny I have a style. Shannon and I are working on a couple of projects right now. One of them is something completely different from what we have shot in the past. I think it has been a very enlightening experience so far. It has given me the opportunity to explore. So far most of the photos look and feel like my work and I need to find a way to push past those barriers and discover a more edgy way to shooting for them to work. It will be a fun adventure. As they say, keep juggling it keeps you sharp. If you haven't tried something new in a while I suggest mixing it up a little.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts