My Second Nude Year Day 6

 Day 6
I have wanted to try this idea for a while now. With the new project starting, I am getting work on some ideas that I have saved over the past five years. I’ve been dusting off these ideas as well as trying to find my gear to pull them off. I had one heck of a time finding my monopod last night. I have multiple equipment bags and had to go through three before I found it.

For this shot, we set up my flash on the monopod and then had Shannon extend the flash slightly behind her right side and pointed at the camera. We took a couple of shots to get it right. I love the rim lighting effect with the flash set behind her. I also really liked the lens flare from the flash. You can faintly see the lens flare near the bottom right corner of the photo. It was much more pronounced but lost some of its glare in post-processing. All in all, it was a very fun night.


 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.



Comments

Popular Posts