My Second Nude Year Day 20

 Day 20

Shannon had another idea she wanted to try tonight. I guess her being off for several years has given her time to think. During our last 365, she was reluctant to plan our shoots but now she is full of concepts and it's wonderful. For those of you that followed our last project in 2015, you will notice that we have updated the office. Due to Covid-19, we figured it was time to give the office a facelift. We purchased all new furniture and equipment as well. New workstations and new prints as well. I was working with outdated units that were slowing down production and on their last leg. Now we have a completely modern office with exception of my MAC Pro. My 12-year-old MAC is still my workhorse but is due for an update. I will hopefully be able to get something to replace it this year. 

For tonight's photo, Shannon had positioned herself facing the back of the chair and her legs thrown out to the side. For some reason, this pose did not grab me and felt bland. We had shot a few different poses and I felt this one was much stronger. I was able to capture Shannon goofing around in a few shots. These photos can be seen in the photos that didn't make tonight's cut. 

I took a Twitter poll on what platform is better, Onlyfans or Patreon. Based on my Twitter results as well as the few votes I have here it looks like Onlyfans is going to win. It does seem like a good place to blog for this kind of project.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts