My Second Nude Year Day 19

 Day 19

I have to say that I am in love with the selfie-stick. For the first time, I was able to take an over-head photo without getting on a ladder and have to perform an aerobatic maneuver to get the shot. I simply extended the telescoping rod and pushed the button. I now see why Shannon made such a big deal about it when she bought it. Shannon had an idea she wanted to try, The Vitruvian Man - by Leonardo da Vinci, and I added a few poses of my own. I ended up going with one of the more earthy poses but Shannon's was a very close second. I love how Shannon's general shape accented the rug she was lying on. A swoosh on a circle. The swoosh is a very powerful element of composition. It is very appealing to the eye and I feel gives this image a simple yet strong voice.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts