My Second Nude Year Day 12

 Day 12

Tonight Shannon chose the pose she wanted to explore. She set up the backdrop and scene the way she envisioned. After she explained how she wanted to be photographed I asked her what type of lighting she wanted. I gave her a couple of different options and explained how the different setups would affect the feel of the images captured. She picked side lighting with a softbox to wrap the light around her body. We were able to get so many great shots I had a very hard time picking one. Please see the photos that didn’t make the cut, there are some great photos in the set. With all the wonderful black and white images you may be asking why I chose this one, simply put, her eyes. It is almost as if she is staring through you.

We are hoping all of you are enjoying our onlyfans page. As you can see by the other photos from tonight’s set on occasion I will catch Shannon goofing around. I love these somewhat candid shots. In the shots from behind Shannon said she was trying to make a “W”. I can only guess the “W” is for Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Thanks for all of your support.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts