My Second Nude Year Day 9

 Day 9

After last night's debacle, we decided to go with a photo that required no flash lighting. This photo has more of a summertime feel to it and would lend itself to an outdoor shoot. We just were not ready to contend with the possible aggravation of dealing with our lighting so decided to try it indoors. This photo is a little on the sensual side. It was actually a funny set up to try and capture. We had to move the dining room table over a few feet and then I climbed under it to get a clear frame to work with. I can only imagine how it looked with Shannon up against the china cabinet and me under the table with camera in hand. Maybe we need to get a video camera to shoot the nightly sessions. It would surely make for a good laugh at times.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts