My Second Nude Year Day 18

 Day 18

Tonight we had our first shoot with my phone. There is still no word about the fate of my camera but we are hopeful. Shannon picked the pose and it resembles one of my favorite photos ever. We shot a few test photos just to see how the phone would do. It gives a strange gaussian blur in low light as it cranks up the ISO. I found that with the right filters this can look pretty cool as it shifts some of the colors in the photo. As you can see by our test shots the dogs had their way with the love seat and our large dog even attempted her own pose next to Shannon in the first test shot. 

Shannon and I want to thank all of you for being our loyal fans and supporting our work. Without your support, we could not bring you projects like this current 365. Camera equipment is not cheap to buy or maintain and shooting multiple photos per day puts a strain on our gear. With your continued help, we will try and brighten your day with a new image and tidbit from our adventures. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts