My Second Nude Year Day 25

 Day 25

Even after all of these years, Shannon and I don't see things the same way. Most of the time our vision lines up together but other times I am at a loss and don't know what she is trying to capture in the photo. Tonight she wanted to work on a concept she found in a drawing. After setting up the pose I took a few photos and showed her the results. I told her I didn't understand what she was looking for and changes were made and we tried again. After looking at the next few photos she said I had got what she was looking for and then she went to bed. After working with the photos for thirty minutes I still don't know what she wanted to get on film so hopefully, I'll do her justice. Sometimes I feel as though I am just stumbling around in the dark. I guess that is the reason I like to have the concept since I know exactly what I want the end photo to look like. Sometimes even with the idea in mind, I am surprised by the results. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts