My Second Nude Year Day 17

 Day 17

What a day we had. I woke up this morning and the first thing the dog got sick on the loveseat. In her next move, she jumped onto the couch and got sick there as well. I had to clean up the mess and pull the couch apart to wash the cushion covers and clean the cushions. Once I got all that done I had to work on a car. Just as I started really digging into the car Shannon got home and told me I had one hour before we had to start getting ready. "Getting ready", I had forgotten that we had early dinner plans with her dad. We were going to take him out for a nice steak dinner. Love, love, love Christmas gift cards. Thirty minutes into the repair she came out to let me know I had thirty minutes remaining before we had to leave. I was having some major problems due to the part I had received was engineered differently than the part I had removed and they forgot to give me three key components. Hearing that I only had thirty minutes left I took one more look for the missing parts and found them hiding in plain sight. Crisis averted.

I quickly showered and got dressed. We left and arrived with a little time to spare. Dinner was awesome and we were stuffed. We went home changed clothes and then set out to wash her car so I can work on the brakes tomorrow. That's right, two cars in two days but at least it's not three. At the car wash, I took a chance to get some Dirty Blonde photos of Shannon washing the car. You know the classic boyhood fantasy of a busty woman washing a car. Once we were home Shannon set out to organize our DVD collection with a new app and alphabetize all the movies. We found, to our shock that we have 400 DVDs. This seems like a lot until you see her dad's collection which is probably ten times that size, really. Finished I took a few playful photos of Shannon lying on the floor resting in her robe. She said, "Can't you just take a photo like this?" I noticed my camera was making a strange noise. I said we better not press out luck and get started. I started taking photos and it happened. My camera just completely shut down. I tried charging the battery but I took one shot and it did it again. 

I will have to take the camera to the repair shop this week and hope for the best. I had a bad feeling that it was only a matter of time. Hopefully, it is not completely dead but until then we may be shooting on a phone. As you can see by the last photo I took testing my settings something has gone very wrong. It appears you can see the mirror moving in the frame. Maybe the battery I just received is a bad one or maybe the shutter has finally had it. Time will tell. 



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts