My Second Nude Year Day 3

 Day 3
Tonight Shannon asked me if I had an idea for a photo, which means she does, and I did but I told her I would like to hear her concept first. She quickly showed me her idea and I just laughed since our concepts were so similar. We set up the lighting, got my camera dialed in, and started playing with pose. Once we had the pose figured out I started shooting and directing a few pose modifications. We cycled through a few standing poses and then started working near the floor. We learned during our last 365 project trying several poses ensures you will get some variety to choose from as well as ideas you might like to refine for a future day.

We were able to capture several very strong images. Our shared idea didn’t work out tonight which means we will adjust the lighting to get the desired look and revisit it on a future day. My backup plan of switching to low poses worked out tonight. We ended up with some good stuff and played around with a few ideas that we may explore in the coming days.

I will not be hosting a website this year as I did in 2015. I have been floating the idea of starting an another page for people that want to see all the images we explored each night. I like the other page idea since it allows us to post to a site and Twitter in one shot. We will of course continue to post here but wanted to give people that would like a little more content a place to go. I will update everyone if we do decide to go with the other page.

Have a great day

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts