My Second Nude Year Day 11

 Day 11

Tonight we were working with side lighting. I was looking to create some dramatic shadows across Shannon’s body. I didn’t capture the photo I had in my mind's eye and so we will revisit this light set up on another day. I had my flash set off to her right side and my reflector off her left. I may have needed to feather the light more towards the camera to get the desired effect. I guess I will give a little more time for play when we come back to this light set up. Sometimes it is difficult to see exactly what the light is doing with any degree of detail using the small LCD on the back of the camera. This is the primary reason for days when I don’t get the light exactly as I want. We still have over 350 days to play and learn as we go. The experience you gain during a 365 project is priceless.



©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.

Comments

Popular Posts