My Second Nude Year Day 27

 Day 27

We are hoping we can now say it is official that we have our camera back. Tonight marked day two of shooting with the Canon and everything performed smoothly. Having the Canon back made me want to work with a concept I had been thinking about as we started the project. We set up in the foyer with the flash placed behind Shannon just out of frame. I wanted to rim her side with light and create a dark silhouette. We shot a few different poses and I moved the light source once to get rid of any light bounce we were getting from being in such a small area. I like the high contrast results we created.


©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts