My Second Nude Year Day 21

 Day 21

I wanted to work with a high key image tonight and then I remembered we are not able to have off-camera flash right now. I am officially sick of the phone camera. Don't get me wrong, the modern phone is an amazing invention, but it sucks when trying to capture a photo with off-camera flash. On camera, flash is not flattering and very bland. Our new Canon battery will be in on Tuesday the 26th and I'm hoping it will work. Canon has not made the battery for my camera in several years and the supply is becoming very limited. We bought an off brand battery and as expected it didn't work. After scouring the internet I found one. I am still hopeful it is the battery and not the shutter but we won't know until Tuesday. It is time to upgrade my equipment and I have my eye set on a Canon 1D X of one version or another. With everyone's support hopefully, it won't take but a couple of months to save up for it.

I still wanted to capture something more high key tonight so we set up in the foyer. I had a pose in mind and Shannon took a little time getting used to the cold floor. I took this opportunity to get a few candid shots of her playing around and laughing. We worked in a few different poses and then called it for the night. She has to get up early in the morning and I was sure we had something we could work with. Once I had the photos on the computer I was not mistaken as we had a few really strong photos. This one spoke to me but two others were right with it. I'll let you try and figure out which ones I was drawn to. 

©JW Purdy All rights reserved

 

There is commentary as well as the images and BTS videos that didn't make today's cut available. Reach out to me for details.


Comments

Popular Posts